LED Emergency Light | White Housing | Fixed Lamps
Base Code: EL-FX
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 and 70 Life Safety Code
- Listed for damp locations
- 2x12 SMT LEDs
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277 VAC operation
- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high impact thermoplastic housing
- Quick Disconnect Back Plate
- Push-to-test switch & Charge rate / Power on LED indicator light
- White Housing All LED Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The EL-FX Emergency Lighting series is constructed from injection-molded thermoplastic ABS housing, UL 94V-0 flame rating. Friendly configuration design for quick installation. Back housing has a universal J-Box mounting patter. White housing is standard.
EL-FX heads use long-lasting, efficient ultra bright white SMT LEDs (2x12pcs). The lens design provides better optic performance.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 100 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The EL-FX Emergency Light is designed with a maintenance-free 3.6V NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|Standard Option||32°F to 104°F|
Total Luminaire Lumens : 164
Input Wattage: 2W
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The EL-FX is suitable for wall or ceiling mount. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation. Features very easy to use quick disconnect plate.
Mounting Configurations Explained