LED Emergency Light | White Housing | Fixed Lamps
Base Code: EL-FX
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 and 70 Life Safety Code
- Listed for damp locations
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277 VAC operation
- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high impact thermoplastic housing
- 5700K Color Temperature
- Push-to-test switch & Charge rate / Power on LED indicator light
- Top knockout for condiut applications
- White Housing All LED Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The EL-FX Emergency Lighting series is contructed from injection-molded, highimpact, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant thermoplastic. Friendly configuration design for quick installation. Back housing has a universal J-Box mounting patter.White housing is standard.
EL-FX heads use long-lasting, efficient ultra bright white LEDs at 5700K color temperature. The fresnel lens design provides better optic performance.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 100 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The EL-FX Emergency Light is designed with a maintenance-free 3.6V NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 100 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C).
|Standard Option||10°C to 40°C / 50°F to 104°F|
Total Luminaire Lumens : 210Standard mounting height of 7.5ft illuminates 1 footcandle (FC) spaced at 16ft for a minimum of a 3ft path of egress.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The EL-FX is suitable for wall or ceiling mount. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation. Conduit mount knockout on top of housing and back plate.