LED Up/down Light Fixture | Wall Mount | Cylinder Design | 2 Week Lead Time
Base Code: ELF-CYN
The ELF-CYN architectural light fixture provides up/down lighting with narrow, medium and wide distributions designed to replace HID lighting systems from up to 100W MH (metal halide) or HPS (high pressure sodium). Typical wall mounted lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 8 to 16 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
Indicates that the product was tested and has met the certification requirements.
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
Light Bulb(s) Included
This unit includes light bulb(s).
- Wall pack fixture with optional emergency light and battery backup
- CSA Listed for Damp or Wet Location
- Die cast aluminum housing
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens
- LED Board
- Maintenance-free battery ballast for emergency operation units
- Charge rate / power on indicator and test button with emergency ballast option
- This product is custom made-to-order with a 2 week lead-time. As such it is final sale and no returns are allowed.
- Bronze Large Wall Pack Light Fixture
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- 120V or 277V Photocell (extra cost)
- Emergency Ballast (extra cost)
Die-cast aluminum housing with built-in heat sinks. Textured architectural bronze powdercoat finish over a chromate conversion coating.
The ELF-CYN is now designed with an LED board providing 4,300-4,600 lumn. Features a tempered clear flat glass lens and optional wide, medium, or narrow reflectors for optimal and desired lighting.
In the event of a power failure, the emergency battery ballast option will keep the fixture illuminated for industry standard 90 minutes. Emergency ballast must be selected upon ordering.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELF-CYN has the option for a 90-minute battery backup ballast to be installed. In case of a power outage, the wall pack will illuminate for a minimum of 90 minutes. This option is currently only available with the 120-277V operation type.
|Standard Option||-40°F to 122°F|
Total Luminaire Lumens : 4,300
For Additional IES Files Please Contact Us
The ELF-CYN is designed to work with 120-277V 50/60Hz or optional 347-480V 50/60Hz systems.
The ELF-CYN is suitable for wall mount over a 4" recessed outlet box.