Steel Emergency Light | Options Available
Base Code: ELCEL-XLL
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit produces High Ouput Halogen light.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- ETL Listed to Meet UL 924 Standards, meets or exceeds NEC, OSHA and NFPA Life Safety Code 101 standards
- Meets stringent New York City and City of Chicago codes
- Dual 120/277 VAC input
- Rugged 20 gauge steel housing in corrosion resistant epoxy powder coated finish
- Surge protected, solid state circuitry
- Time delay (optional) allows lamp heads to stay illuminated for 15 minutes following restoration of AC power
- Indoor use only; operating temperature: 65-85°F / 19-30°C
- Maintenance-free battery
- Battery lockout circuit allows battery connection even when AC power is not available
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Charge rate / power on indicator
Previous Product Codes: ELX-LL
- White or Black Steel Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- SLA Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
Rugged 20 gauge steel housing available in white or black corrosion resistant epoxy powder coated finish.
Charging system includes low voltage disconnect (LVD), temperature compensation, AC lockout, brownout protection, AC indicator lamp, and test switch. High charge and AC ready.
Battery - Battery Backup
Maintenance-free, sealed lead acid battery (indoor use only - operating temperature 65-85F/19-30C) provides 90 minute emergency run time. Battery lockout circuit allows battery connection even when AC power is not available.
Optional Self Test allows unit to automatically perform state and federal mandated testing.
120/277 VAC dual voltage input (220 v 50Hz special order available) with surge protected, solid state circuitry.View Installation Instructions