Steel Emergency Light | Options Available | 1-2 Week Lead Time
Base Code: EL-XLL
This item has been tested by ETL US to meet UL924 electrical product safety standards for use in the United States.
This unit produces High Ouput Halogen light.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- ETL Listed to Meet UL 924 Standards, meets or exceeds NEC, OSHA and NFPA Life Safety Code 101 standards
- Meets stringent New York City and City of Chicago codes
- Assembled in the USA
- Dual 120/277 VAC input
- Rugged 20 gauge steel housing in corrosion resistant epoxy powder coated finish
- Surge protected, solid state circuitry
- Time delay (optional) allows lamp heads to stay illuminated for 15 minutes following restoration of AC power
- Indoor use only; operating temperature: 59°F to 104°F / 15°C to 40°C
- Maintenance-free battery
- Battery lockout circuit allows battery connection even when AC power is not available
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Charge rate / power on indicator
- White or Black Steel Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- SLA Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
Constructed from rugged 20 gauge steel housing. Available in white or black corrosion resistant epoxy powder coated finish. Universal J-box mounting pattern and keyhole slot provided for simple installation. Knockouts are on top, back, and side for easy wire entry.
Fully adjustable, lamp heads allow for maximum light to be delivered to the path of egress. Up to 4 lamp heads may be installed on each unit.
Charging system includes low voltage disconnect (LVD), temperature compensation, AC lockout, brownout protection, AC indicator lamp, and test switch. High charge and AC ready.
Battery - Battery Backup
Maintenance-free, sealed lead acid battery provides 90 minute emergency run time. Battery lockout circuit allows battery connection even when AC power is not available.
The Guardian circuit continuously monitors the operating condition of the AC power, battery supply voltage, emergency lamp continuity and charging circuit. The purpose of this option is to provide visual signaling in response to a fault at the battery and/or battery charger. If a failure is detected, visual status will occur immediately via an LED indicator. The code will display until the fault is corrected. The Guardian circuit also monitors the transfer circuit as well as performing automatic code compliant testing. The Guardian circuit will perform 90-minute self-test every 180 days. A five-minute manual test can be initiated by the user.
Remote Head Capable Option
The EL-XLL Emergency Light is remote head capable. The lamps would then operate on the same emergency mode as the standard units (see Emergency Operation Section).
The number of remote heads supported is determined by the light operation type. For example, if the operation selected is 6V 36W with (2) 9W Lamps, 2 additional 9W lamps can be supported.
36W is the maximum wattage this operation type supports:
9W + 9W = 18W (Included Lamps)
36W – 18W = 18W (Wattage left to use)
36W ÷ 9W = 4 (Number of Lamps that be added)
120V or 277V dual voltage input at 60hz (220V 50Hz special order available) with surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The EL-XLL Emergency Light offer a universal mounting patern for easy wall mount installation