Steel Emergency Light | Options Available
Base Code: EL-XLL
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit produces High Ouput Halogen light.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- ETL Listed to Meet UL 924 Standards, meets or exceeds NEC, OSHA and NFPA Life Safety Code 101 standards
- Meets stringent New York City and City of Chicago codes
- Assembled in the USA
- Dual 120/277 VAC input
- Rugged 20 gauge steel housing in corrosion resistant epoxy powder coated finish
- Surge protected, solid state circuitry
- Time delay (optional) allows lamp heads to stay illuminated for 15 minutes following restoration of AC power
- Indoor use only; operating temperature: 59°F to 104°F / 15°C to 40°C
- Maintenance-free battery
- Battery lockout circuit allows battery connection even when AC power is not available
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Charge rate / power on indicator
- White or Black Steel Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- SLA Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
Constructed from rugged 20 gauge steel housing. Available in white or black corrosion resistant epoxy powder coated finish.
Charging system includes low voltage disconnect (LVD), temperature compensation, AC lockout, brownout protection, AC indicator lamp, and test switch. High charge and AC ready.
Battery - Battery Backup
Maintenance-free, sealed lead acid battery (indoor use only - operating temperature 65°F to 85°F / 19°C to 30°C) provides 90 minute emergency run time. Battery lockout circuit allows battery connection even when AC power is not available.
|Standard Option||15°C to 40°C / 59°F to 104°F|
Optional Self Test allows unit to automatically perform state and federal mandated testing. Unit will automatically perform NFPA required monthly and annual testing. Refer to user manual for details.
Remote Head Capable Option
The EL-XLL Emergency Light is remote head capable. The lamps would then operate on the same emergency mode as the standard units (see Emergency Operation Section).
The number of remote heads supported is determined by the operation type. For example, if the operation selected is 6V 54W with 9W Lamps, 4 additional 9W lamps can be supported.
54W is the maximum wattage this operation type supports:
9W + 9W = 18W (Included Lamps)
54W – 18W = 36W (Wattage left to use)
36W ÷ 9W = 4 (Number of Lamps that be added)
120/277 VAC dual voltage input (220V 50Hz special order available) with surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The EL-XLL Emergency Light offer a universal mounting patern for easy wall mount installation