Thin Green LED Cast Aluminum Exit Sign
Base Code: EXAL-G
Compatible Battery: BAA-12
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, CSA Listed, DOE and CEC Registered
- Listed for damp location
- 100V-300V Operation
- Aluminum Faceplates
- Injection-molded, VO flame retardant, high impact housing
- Universal mounting canopy for top or side installation
- Optional IR Remote Control
- GREEN LED Exit Sign
- Two "EXIT" Faceplates (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
- Testing Remote Control (Option must be selected to receive)
The EXAL Exit Sign is constructed from injection molded, UL-94V0 flame retardant, high impact thermoplastic housing and aluminum face plates. White housing is standard.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solid-state transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The EXAL Exit Sign is designed with a maintenance-free 1.2V 1000mAh NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|Standard Option||10°C to 40°C / 50°F to 104°F|
Dual voltage input 100-300 VAC operation. LED light display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry. Testing IR remote control is available to purchase.
The EXAL Exit Sign is suitable for surface wall, side and top mounting via included canopy. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation. Knock-out chevrons for customized egress signage.