Steel Green LED Exit Sign - White Housing
Base Code: EXST-G
Compatible Battery: BAA-48R
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This product contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Listed for damp location
- Push-to-test switch (Battery Backup Only)
- 120 or 277V operation
- Rugged high impact steel with powder coat finish
- Charge rate / power on LED indicator light
- Long life, energy saving LED lamps
- Universal mounting canopy for top or side installation
- 4.8V 700mAh NiCad battery
- NON CEC Compliant
Previous Product Codes: EXST-GW
- GREEN LED Exit Sign
- Two "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The EXST-G LED Exit Sign is constructed with a Rugged Steel Housing and Powder Coat Finish (High Impact)
Illumination is achieved by use long-lasting, high intensity red or green LEDs. Color-matched diffuser eliminates hots spots and striations, providing optimal light output.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The EXST-G Exit Sign is designed with a maintenance-free NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 20°F (-7°C) to 95°F (35°C).
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The EXST-G Steel Exit Sign is suitable for surface wall, side and top mounting via included canopy. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation. Knock-out chevrons for customized egress signage.