LED Running Man Exit Sign
Base Code: LEDRM
Compatible Battery: BAA-96
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- Push-to-test switch
- 120 or 347 VAC operation
- Injection-molded, VO flame retardant, high impact housing
- Charge rate / power on LED indicator light
- Long life, energy saving LED lamps
- Listed for damp location
- Universal mounting canopy for top or side installation
- Maintenance-free NiCad battery 9.6V 700mAh
- CSA Listed
- Replacement battery BAA-496 (see related products)
- 3-5 Day Lead Time
Previous Product Codes: LEDRM
- LED Running Man Exit Sign
- Three Running Man Pictograph Faceplates (No Arrow, Left Arrow, Right Arrow)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The LEDRM series is contructed from injection molded, 5VA flame retardant, high impact thermoplastic housing. White housing is standard.
The LEDRM series illumination is achieved by use long-lasting, efficient ultra bright red or green LEDs. Color-matched diffuser eliminates hots spots and striations, providing optimal light output.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The LEDRM series is designed with a maintenance-free NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C).
Dual voltage input 120/347 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The ELCLEDRM is suitable for surface wall, side and top mounting via included canopy. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation. Left, Right, and No Arrow pictogram legends included.