Thin Red LED Exit Sign - White Housing
Base Code: LEDT-R-W-BB
Compatible Battery: BAA-12
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL and cUL Listed
- Injection-modled, high-impact, UL94 V-0 thermoplastic construction
- 120-277 VAC operation
- Universal mounting pattern knock-out in back plate for J-box mounting
- Knock-out left/right arrows
- Test switch and charge indicator
- Innovative and easy installation in minutes
- Thin Red LED Exit Sign
- Two "EXIT" Faceplates (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- Battery (Inside Unit) - Must connect the battery after installation
The LEDT series is contructed from injection-molded, high-impact, engineering-grade, UV-stabilized, UL 94 V-0 thermoplastic. White housing is standard.
Long-Lasting, efficient Red LEDs.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates recharging a discharged battery within 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The LEDT Thin Exit Sign series is designed with a maintenance-free 1.2V 1000mAh NiMH battery that provides an emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|Standard Option||0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F|
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit.
The LEDT is suitable for surface wall, side, and top mounting via included canopy. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation. Knock-out chevrons for customized egress signage.