Vandal Resistant Green LED Exit Sign | Wet Location
Base Code: LEDVR-G
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- CSA, ETL,IP66 & Title 20
- Listed for wet and hose-down location
- Since this item is made to order, please expect a 6 week lead time
- Sealed nickel-cadmium battery: Provides a minimum of 90-minutes emergency operation
- 120/277/347 VDC input
- Constructed from .420 thick, heavy duty-cast aluminum
- High abuse clear polycarbonate shield
- Field selectable chevrons
- Standard operating temperature: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Optional cold-weather feature: -40°F to 113°F (-40°C to 45°C)
- Allows for wall/flush, ceiling, and flagpole/end installation
- GREEN LED Exit Sign
- One "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Second "EXIT" Faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The ultra heavy duty design and appearance of the LEDVR-G series exit warns potential vandals that this is no regular sign. The stencil is protected by a 1/8” thick, impact resistant polycarbonate shield that is recessed into the housing and fastened with 4 tamper resistant screws. Polycarbonate lens is UV stabilized but some discoloration may occur over time if installed in direct sunlight. The LEDVR offers a contemporary look and durability like no other.
The LEDVR-G series uses ultra bright, energy efficient red or green LEDs.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The LEDVR-G series is designed with a maintenance-free, sealed Nickel-Cadmium battery providing a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. The battery operating temperature without the internal heater option is 32°F to 113°F; with the internal heater (IH) option the minimum battery operating temperature is -40°F to 113°F.
|Standard Option||0°C to 45°C / 32°F to 113°F|
|Expanded Temperature Rating||-40°C to 45°C / -40°F to 113°F|
The LEDVR-G has a 120/277V input. Solid state charger, auto-test, and transfer are standard on self powered units. The self powered version comes standard with an external LED status indicator and test switch.
The LEDVR-G is suitable for surface wall and top mounting via included canopy. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation. Knock-outs provided for conduit feed applications. Perforated chevron arrows allow for on-site setup.