NYC 8" Red LED Steel Exit Sign | White or Black Housing
Base Code: NYCS-R
Compatible Battery: BAA-48R
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
New York City Approved
This product is approved for New York City.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Damp Location rated
- New York City Approved Exit Sign
- Rugged 20 gauge steel construction
- Universal 120/277 VAC transformer
- Fixture is single or double sided
- Universal knock-out chevrons
- Durable white powder coated finish
Previous Product Codes: NYCSR
- 8" NYC LED Steel Exit Sign
- Two "EXIT" Faceplates
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The NYCS-R series exit sign features a rugged 20 gauge steel housing with powder coat finish (High Impact).
The NYCS-R series exit sign comes with long life Energy efficient LED.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
Uses a Ni-cad 4.8V 700mAh battery which provides 90 minute emergency run time (Battery Backup configuration only)
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The NYCS-R series exit sign features a highly configurable design includes additional faceplate (with knock-out left/right chevron arrows) to install fixture as double-sided. Universal mounting kit allows top, side or flush installation.