100' View Photoluminescent Exit Sign - Indoor/Outdoor
Base Code: ELCPA100
100' Viewing Distance! The only photoluminescent sign on the market at 100' viewing distance. Extremely durable explosion-proof, weatherproof, flame retardant and non toxic plastic. Approved for outdoor/wet-location applications. No electricity or battery required. Provides 90+ minutes of illumination.
Please note adhesion of the letters to the exit sign will require clear caulking or other materials rated for the enviornment in which signs are installed (not included). Double sided tape is included, but will need supplemental adhesion to ensure long term durability of the letters.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting(Glow in the Dark) Technology.
Made in the USA
This unit is made in the United States.
- UL 924, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Listed for wet location
- LEED points qualified
- Explosion-proof, weatherproof.
- 7" Letter Height
- No electricity, no batteries
- Ceiling, side or wall mounting - mounting bracket included with double sided units
- Requires 54 LUX (5-ft candles) of fluorescent, metal halide, mercury vapor or sunlight light to charge material for 60 minutes
- No future hazmat disposal needed
Previous Product Codes: PAR100, PA100, PAG100
- RED or GREEN Photoluminescent Exit Sign
- 2 optional adhesive arrows
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
The ELCPA100 Series has a thin, low profile construction with ABS plastic paneling and photoluminescent lettering. This wire-free exit sign is high durability explosion proof and suitable for wet locations.
Upon failure of the normal utility power the PA100 exit sign will provide at least 90 minutes of illumination. *The sign must be charged for a minimum of 60 minutes to become fully operational.
Surface, flag or ceiling mounted (hardware included). Before installation it must be determined that there is a minimum of 5 FC of LED or fluorescent light on the face(s) of the sign at all times during building occupancy. (Conduit bracket sold separately.)