Photoluminescent 'Fire Extinguisher Inside' Sign
Base Code: ELCPFEI
This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting(Glow in the Dark) Technology.
This unit doesn't require electricity or a battery.
- Emergency Egress/Safety Sign
- Explosion proof semi-rigid plastic
- No power or wiring required
- Requires continued exposure to at least 54 LUX illumination
- Indoor use only
- No future hazmat disposal needed
- Note: this unit is not UL924 approved
Previous Product Codes: PFEI
This photoluminescent Egress Sign is constructed with non-toxic, non-radioactive Glo Brite ® photoluminescence technology.
Under normal lighting conditions, these signs are highly visible. In the event of low or no lighting due to power failure, the lettering on the signs will "Glow in the Dark". (Signs must be "charged" to glow -- requires 54 LUX (5ft candles) of fluorescent, metal halide or mercuty vapor light illumination for 60 minutes).
Upon failure of the normal utility power, this unit will provide at least 90 minutes of illumination. *This sign must be charged for a minimum of 60 minutes prior to being fully operational.
No electricity or battery required. These signs can be easily placed on any surface using double-sided tape (not included).