Photoluminescent Safety Egress Tape (Striped) | 1 Case (12 Rolls of 1" x 100')
Base Code: PFST-S1X100-C
This product is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting (Glow in the Dark) Technology.
Made in the USA
This unit is made in the United States.
- Emergency Egress/Safety Tape
- Thin gauge polyester with high tack adhesive
- MEA # 235-05-M
- Abrasive, non-slip, high traction surface
- Requires continued exposure to at least 54 LUX illumination
- Indoor use only
- Explosion proof
- Meets New York City Building Code Reference Standard RS 6-1 & 6-1A and Local Law 26
The PFST-S1X100-C egress tape is made from flexible, photoluminescent polyester film coated with a permanent acrylic adhesive.
The PFST-S1X100-C egress tape does not require any type of electrical components.
The PFST-S1X100-C egress tape is designed for indoor safety application such as signage in building, marine, rail, and military applications. The egress tape must be exposed to ambient lighting or natural sunlight. Fluorescent light exposure is the best and fastest charging light.