6" x 24" Non-Slip Photoluminescent Tape Stair Tread
Base Code: PTNS624
This product is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting (Glow in the Dark) Technology.
This unit doesn't require electricity or a battery.
- Meets Prop 65, ADA, and OSHA Standards
- Emergency Egress/Safety Tape
- Thin gauge polyester with high tack adhesive
- Abrasive, non-slip, high traction surface
- Requires continued exposure to at least 54 LUX illumination
- Indoor use only
- Grit Size: 46
The PTNS624 stair tape is made from flexible, photoluminescent polyester film coated with a permanent acrylic adhesive. Engineered to exceed requirements for emergency egress and meet the industry's most rigorous standards.
The PTNS624 egress tape does not require any type of electrical components.