Red Exterior Combo Exit Sign
Base Code: WLTCOMBO-R
Compatible Remote Head(s): RHB-WPL1, RHB-WPL2, RHB-L1
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Maintenance free NiCad battery (Included)
- Fixture can be single or double sided
- Ultra bright LEDs
- Push-to-test switch
- 120 or 277 VAC operation
- Extremely low operating costs
- Removable directional indicators
- 5VA Flame retardant, UV stabilized polycarbonate enclosure
- Optional 3.6V Remote Head Option (Supports two single or one double head)
- RED LED Outdoor Combo Exit Sign / Emergency Light
- Two "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The WLTCOMBO-R series is constructed of 5VA flame retardant, UV stabilized polycarbonate housing. High impact, UV stabilized polycarbonate lens included, some discoloration may occur over time if installed in direct sunlight. Fully gasketed with engineering grade silicone. Grey housing is standard.
The WLTCOMBO-R series uses ultra bright, energy efficient red or green LEDs. Features 2 fully adjustable LED lamp heads.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The WLTCOMBO-R series is designed with a maintenance-free NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. The battery is protected by a low voltage cut-off circuit.
|Standard Option||10°C to 40°C / 50°F to 104°F|
Total Luminaire Lumens : 85.1 Per Lamp
Remote Head Capable Option
The remote head capability option allows the WLTCOMBO-R unit to supply power to up to two single or one double 3.6V LED remote heads. The remote heads would then operate on the same emergency mode as the standard units. This unit only supports LED remote heads.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit.
The WLTCOMBO-R combination unit is suitable for surface wall and end mounting. Suitable for indoor and wet location installations.