Compact LED Emergency Light | White Housing
Base Code: EL-C2
Compatible Battery: BAA-36900
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life SafetyCode
- All LED light! No SLA batteries, uses long lasting NiCads that are very low maintenance
- Two fully adjustable, glare-free LED lighting heads
- Injection-molded, high impact, UV-stabilized, UL 94 V-O thermoplastic housing
- Lightweight with snap-together construction for easy installation
- Universal mounting plate with quick-connect feature
- Universal J-box mounting pattern
Previous Product Codes: EL-CW2
- White Compact LED Emergency Light
- Universal Mounting Plate (Back Side of Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The EL-C2 light is contructed from injection molded, impact- and scratch-resistant and corrosion-proof UL 94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing. White housing is standard.
Uses two 1W LED lamp heads. Lamp heads are on trackand-swivel guides. Glare-free lenses provide redundant light source to ensure performance in emergency situations.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The EL-C2 emergency light fixture is designed with a maintenance-free 3.6V 900mAh NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C).
Total Luminaire Lumens : 76.5 Per Lamp
Standard mounting height of 7.5ft illuminates 1 footcandle (FC) spaced at 16ft for a 3ft path of egress.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The EL-C2 is suitable for wall or ceiling installation via included mounting plate. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation.