Mini LED Emergency Light | 315° Adjustable Lamp Heads
Base Code: EL-CX
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Listed for indoor damp location
- Two fully adjustable LED Lamp Heads
- LED indicator light with push-to-test switch
- Lightweight, injection molded, 94V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing
- 120-277 VAC operation
- Universal mounting plate
- Innovative, easy installation in minutes
- White All LED Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The EL-CWX series is constructed from injection-molded, engineer-grade, 94V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic. White housing is standard.
The EL-CWX features two fully adjustable 1W ultra bright LED lamps providing 144LMs.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The EL-CWX Emergency Lights series is designed with a maintenance-free 3.6V 1000mAh NiCd battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|Standard Option||0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F|
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The EL-CWX is suitable for wall or ceiling mount. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation. Conduit mount knockout on back plate only.