Emergency Light Recessed | 6" IC Rated
Base Code: ELCEL-RG6
Compatible Battery: B6V4A
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces High Ouput Halogen light.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- 120/277V operation
- Aluminum housing with plastic gimbal trim
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
- Uses one 6V 8W halogen lamp
- LED indicator light and test switch
- Low voltage battery disconnect protected
- Housing adjusts 1.375" to accomodate various ceiling thicknesses
- 6" Adjustable Recessed Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- SLA Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The ELCEL-RG6 is constructed with a steel mounting frame and 6" steel recessed housing with mounting bar hangars. The impact-resistant thermoplastic adjustable trim is securely attached to housing with spring clips.
The ELCEL-RG6 series has an adjustable, ultra-bright 8W bi-pin halogen lamp head. The sealed beam gimbal trim with smooth chrome-plated reflector and plastic lens offers optimal light distribution.
The ELCEL-RG6 has a 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable Sealed lead acid battery. Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Dual 120/277 voltage. Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing. LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge. Junction box with 3/4" knockouts for AC input.
Included Bar hangers allow for drywall or drop ceiling mount installations.View Installation Instructions