LED Wet Listed Emergency Light
Base Code: ELCEL-WETLED
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Wet Location Rated
- Dual 120 or 277 VAC input
- Fully gasketed corrosion-resistant enclosure
- Includes two high output LED lamps
- Solid state charging circuit
- Short circuit and overload protection on DC output circuit
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Sealed momentary push-to-test switch
Previous Product Codes: EL-WETLED
- Wet Listed All LED Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The ELCEL-WETLED Emergency Light is contructed from injection molded, high impact V-O flame retardant thermoplastic housing. White housing is standard.
Emergency lamps use long-lasting, energy efficient ultra bright white LEDs. 12 high output LEDs per head.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELCEL-WETLED series is designed with a maintenance-free 3.6V 900mAh NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C).
Total Luminaire Lumens : 57.9 Per Lamp
Standard mounting height of 7.5ft illuminates 1 footcandle (FC) spaced at 24ft for a 3ft path of egress.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The ELCEL-WETLED Wet Listed Emergency Light is suitable for surface wall and ceiling mounting via included canopy. Quick connect installation design allows for quick and easy installation.