LED Light Fixture | Large Wall Pack | 2 Week Lead Time
Base Code: ELF-WP
The ELF-WP is now offered with an LED design. General purpose
wall pack luminaire provides optically controlled wide spread light
distribution designed to replace HID lighting systems from 100W to 400W MH or
HPS. Typical wall mounted lighting applications include retail centers,
industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office
buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 18 to 30 feet can be used
based on light level and uniformity requirements.
Indicates that the product was tested and has met the certification requirements.
This product uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
Light Bulb(s) Included
This unit includes light bulb(s).
- Wall pack fixture with optional emergency light and battery backup
- CSA Listed for Damp or Wet Location
- Die cast aluminum housing
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens
- LED Board
- Maintenance-free battery ballast for emergency operation units
- Charge rate / power on indicator and test button with emergency ballast option
- This product is custom made-to-order with a 2 week lead-time. As such it is final sale and no returns are allowed.
- Bronze Large Wall Pack Light Fixture
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- 120V or 277V Photocell (extra cost)
- Emergency Ballast (extra cost)
Die Cast Aluminum Housing & Hinged Front Frame, ½" Coin Plugs with O-rings for Conduit & Photocell, Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
The ELF-WP is now designed with an LED board providing 4000k or 5000k light. Standard lesne is a prismatic clear lense with an option to upgrade to a soft LED prismatic borosilicate glass lens.
In the event of a power failure, the emergency battery ballast option will keep the fixture illuminated for industry standard 90 minutes. Emergency ballast must be selected upon ordering.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELF-WP has the option for a 90-minute battery backup ballast to be installed. In case of a power outage, the wall pack will illuminate for a minimum of 90 minutes.
|-40°F to 104°F
Total Luminaire Lumens : 4,399 - 8,797
The ELF-WP is designed to work with 120-277V 50/60Hz or optional 347-480V 50/60Hz systems.
Cast-in Template for Mounting Directly Over a 4" Recessed Outlet Box, or Use ½" Surface Conduit.