Light Fixture | Full Cutoff Wall Pack 1x26W CFL (w/ Emergency Ltg Option) | 2 Week Lead Time
Base Code: ELCELF-WPF
Indicates that the product was tested and has met the certification requirements.
This unit produces Fluorescent lighting.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- CSA Listed for Damp or Wet Location
- Full cutoff wall pack fixture with optional emergency light and battery backup
- Die cast aluminum housing
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens
- (1) 26W 4-pin CFL
- 120V operation
- Wall mount
- Maintenance-free battery ballast for emergency operation units
- Charge rate / power on indicator and test button with emergency ballast option
- This product is custom made-to-order with a 2 week lead-time. As such it is final sale and no returns are allowed.
Previous Product Codes: ELF-WPF
- Bronze Large Wall Pack Light Fixture
- (1) 26W CFL Bulb
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- 120V or 277V Photocell (extra cost)
- Emergency Ballast (extra cost)
Die Cast Aluminum Housing & Hinged Full Cutoff Front Frame, ½" Coin Plugs with O-rings for Conduit & Photocell, Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating
Light Fixture w/Emergency Ballast: unit operates as a standard (1) 42W CFL light fixture, in the event of a power failure, the emergency battery ballast option will keep the fixture illuminated for industry standard 90 minutes.
High Pressure Sodium: 35 to 150w
Metal Halide: 70 to 100w
Pulse Start: 150w
Compact Fluorescent: 1 x 26 to 42w, 2 x 26 to 42w
Cast-in Template for Mounting Directly Over a 4" Recessed Outlet Box, or Use ½" Surface Conduit.