Weatherproof LED Exit Sign | NEMA 4X Rated
Base Code: WLEX4X
- UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes
- NEMA 4X Rated and IP66 Rated for Ingress Protection
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- UL Certified for use in food service operations
- 120/277 VAC dual-voltage input
- Internal solid-state transfer switch
- Universal knockout pattern on back
- Polycarbonate mounting canopy included top or end mount
- Red or Green LED NEMA Rated Exit Sign
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
The WLEX4X Exit Sign series is contructed of reinforced polycarbonate in white or black housing. Corrosion-resistant enclosure with one piece, high impact resistant, UV stabilized polycarbonate lens and molded gasket with stainless steel screws. Tamper-proof hardware is available for unauthorized access to the unit.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates recharging a discharged battery within 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The WLEX4X Exit Sign series is designed with a 4.8V maintenance-free NiCad battery (Battery Backup and Self-Testing Models Only) that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|Temperature Ratings||-20°C to 50°C / -4°F to 122°F|
Unit will automatically perform NFPA required monthly and annual testing. Refer to user manual for details.
120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry. Battery backup models offer an external push button test switch, brownout detection, AC lockout, low voltage disconnect and visual LED system fault indicator.
The WLEX4X Exit Sign series is suitable for wall, ceiling and side mount (Polycarbonate mounting bracket included). Knockouts provided for conduit feed applications.