Extra Compact Green Exit Light Combo ALL LED Swivel Head
Base Code: COMBOC-G
Compatible Battery: BAA-36900
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- All LED light! No SLA batteries, uses long lasting NiCads that are very low maintenance
- Fully adjustable swivel-mount LED lamp heads each equipped with white LEDs
- Universal mounting canopy for top installation, flush mount to wall, or side mount
- Lightweight with snap-together construction for easy installation
- LED status indicator
- Injection molded, impact- and scratch-resistant, corrosion-proof, UL 94 V-0 flame retardant housing
- Push-to-test switch
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277 VAC operation
- GREEN LED Combo Exit Sign / Emergency Light (Lamp Heads Inside Unit)
- Two "EXIT" Faceplates (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The COMBOC-G series is constructed from injection molded, impact- and scratch-resistant and corrosion-proof UL 94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing. White housing is standard.
Uses two 1W LED lamp heads. Lamp heads are on track-andswivel guides. Heads are moveable from side to top of the unit for a wider area of coverage pipe.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The COMBOC-G Combo Exit Light is designed with a maintenance-free 3.6V 900mAh NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C).
Total Luminaire Lumens : 134.9 Per Lamp
Standard mounting height of 7.5ft illuminates 1 footcandle (FC) spaced at 36ft for a 3ft path of egress.
Dual voltage input 120/347 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The COMBOC-G is suitable for wall, side or ceiling installation via included mounting plate. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation.