Micro Green LED Exit Light Combo | Adjustable Heads
Base Code: COMBOJR-G
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA NFPA 70, and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- All LED light! No SLA batteries, uses long lasting NiCads that are very low maintenance
- Rated for Damp Locations
- Fully adjustable head lamps
- Universal mounting canopy for top installation or flush mount to wall
- Lightweight with snap-together construction for easy installation
- LED status indicator
- Injection molded, impact- and scratch-resistant, corrosion-proof, UL 94 V-0 flame retardant housing
- Push-to-test switch
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277 VAC operation
- GREEN LED Combo Exit Sign / Emergency Light
- Two "EXIT" Faceplates (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The COMBOJR-G series is contructed from injection molded, impact- and scratch-resistant and corrosion-proof UL 94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing. White housing is standard.
Uses (2) 1W lamps that distribute even white light. EXIT portion uses long-lasting, efficient green LEDs.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The COMBOJR-G Combo Exit Light series is designed with a maintenance-free 3.6V 1000mAh NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|Standard Option||0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F|
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The COMBOJR-G is suitable for surface wall and top mounting via included canopy. Unibody housing snaps together with no additional fasteners. Quick connect installation design allows for quick and easy installation. Knock-out chevrons for customized egress signage and field adjustable.