Industrial Emergency Light | 6 Volt | 50 or 100 Watt
Base Code: ELCEL-HD6
Compatible Battery: B6V12A
Compatible Remote Head(s): ELCRH-6V, ELCRHR-6V, and ELCRH-WP-6V
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces Indandescent light.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Universal 120/277 VAC (60Hz) input
- Compact low profile design in neutral finish
- Includes two adjustable 6V 7.2 watts lamp heads
- Environmentally-coated, solid state charger
- Automatic low voltage disconnect (LVD)
- Push-to-test switch
- Charge rate / power-on indicator light
Previous Product Codes: EL-50-HD6
- Heavy Duty 6V 50W Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- 2 SLA Batteries - Must connect the batteries after installation (Located inside unit)
The ELCEL-HD6 Industrial Emergency Light has an Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, hight-impact thermoplastic construction housing.
The ELCEL-HD6 Industrial Emergency Light comes with 2 fully adjustable 6V lamps.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELCEL-HD6 Heavy Duty Emergency Light comes with two maintenance-free 6V 12Ah rechargable sealed lead acid batteries.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The ELCEL-HD6 Industrial Emergency Light is suitable for wall installation via included mounting plate includes side and top knockouts for conduit feed applications.View Installation Instructions