Aluminum Edge Lit Green LED Exit Sign | Surface or Recessed Mount
Compatible Battery: BAA-48 - Battery AA NiCAD 4.8v 700mAh - 1x4 Inline
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA, and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- UL Listed for USA
- Listed for damp locations
- Engineering grade aluminum extruded housing
- 5 watts energy usage (battery backup models)
- Field installable directional indicators
- AC On indicator light and push-to-test switch (battery backup models)
- 120/277V operation
- Please allow 3-5 days for black or white finishes - Call for rush orders
- GREEN LED Exit Sign
- Clear Single Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional adhesive arrows)
- Mirrored/White Double Sided "EXIT" faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The ELSM series signage panels are constructed of highpolish injection molded virgin acrylic. Mylar divider standard on double sided units. Standard housing finish is aluminum. Also available with white or black housing finish.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The ELSM series is designed with a maintenance-free battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 32°F (0°C) to 122F (50°C).
This unit continuously monitors the AC power, battery supply voltage, emergency lamp condition and charging circuit. If failure is detected, the multi-color LED indicator light will indicate the status and adjust when it has been corrected. The self-test feature will automatically perform code compliant testing for five minutes every 28 days and 90 minutes every six months.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. 220V/50Hz Special voltage available. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch on battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
This unit continuously monitors the AC power, battery supply voltage, emergency lamp condition and charging circuit. If failure is detected, the multi-color LED indicator light will indicate the status and adjust when it has been corrected. The self-test feature will automatically perform code compliant testing for five minutes every 28 days and 90 minutes every six months.View Installation Instructions