Outdoor Heavy Duty Combo Exit Sign
Base Code: ELCWLCOHD
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Long lasting, efficient, ultra bright white LED lamp heads.
- Push-to-test switch
- 120 or 277 VAC operation
- Extremely low operating costs
- EZ snap-out Chevron directional indicators.
- 6V long life, maintenance free, rechargeable NiCd battery
Previous Product Codes: WLCOHD
- RED LED Outdoor Combo Exit Sign / Emergency Light
- One "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Matching Second "EXIT" Faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
5VA flame retardant, UV stabilized polycarbonate in white, black or gray finish. High-impact resistant, UV stabilized polycarbonate clear lens. Corrosion resistant enclosure with engineering grade silicone gasket. Top and side K/O’s provided for conduit feed applications.
Long lasting, efficient, ultra bright white LED lamp heads. 3.6W (3 LEDs x 1.2 watt) per head. Adjustable LED lamp heads provide optimal center-to-center spacing. Long-life, energy efficient Red or LED EXIT sign illumination.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
|Standard Option||0°C to 50°C / 32°F to 122°F|
|Expanded Temperature Rating||-20°C to 50°C / -4°F to 122°F|
Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical and life safety codes.
Remote Head Capable Option
Remote head options give you the ability to connect additional remote head lights. (1) 6V Remote Head or (2) 3V Remote Heads
Dual 120/277 voltage. Unique bi-color LED indicator light alerts occupant on battery condition (Green-normal, Redcheck battery). 6V long life, maintenance free, rechargeable NiCd battery. Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board and lampheads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination. Fully automatic solid state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.