Ultra Bright Green Exit Sign w/ Emergency LED Light Pipe Combo
Base Code: COMBOLP-G
- Offering a combination of exit signage and emergency lighting in a compact package, this unit, with its pipe-style emergency light, offers even light distribution without the hassle of aiming individual heads! This low-profile combo unit is perfect for mounting above doors or otherwise restricted spaces. Long lasting, low maintenance NiCad batteries included. No heavy, short-lived sealed lead acid batteries! Faceplate includes knock-out left/right chevrons to customize your signage needs. Can be installed flush (single-sided only), top or side mounted.
Compatible Battery: BAA-48R900
Compatible Remote Head(s): ELCRHB-L-9V and ELCRHB-WPL-9V
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy effecient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- Damp location rated
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, ALL LED fixture!
- Lightweight, injection molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact thermoplastic housing
- Second faceplate included
- Dual 120/277 VAC operation
- Universal mounting canopy included (allows top, end, or back mount)
- Low voltage disconnect prevents battery from deep discharge
- Universal knock-out chevrons
- Push-to-test switch
- Charge rate / power on LED indicator light
- GREEN LED Combo Exit Sign / Pipe Emergency Light
- Two "EXIT" Faceplates (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The COMBOLP-G series is constructed from injection molded, impact- and scratch-resistant and corrosion-proof 5VA flame retardant thermoplastic housing. White housing is standard.
The COMBOLP-G Series is designed with a light pipe that includes 36 in-line SM LED's with a reflective cover to provide balanced white light. The light pipe is fully adjustable and can be adjusted without removing the complete unit. The EXIT portion uses long-lasting, efficient red or green LEDs.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates recharging a discharged battery within 24 hours.
Battery - Battery Backup
The COMBOLP-G Emergency Light Exit Sign Combo is designed with a maintenance-free 4.8V 900mAh NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C).
Total Luminaire Lumens : 183.6
Standard mounting height of 7.5ft illuminates 1 footcandle (FC) over a distance of 15ft on a 3ft path of egress and 10ft on a 6ft path of egress.
At a mounting height of 7.5ft, multiple units illuminate 1 FC spaced at 16ft for a 3ft path of egress and spaced at 12ft for a 6ft path of egress.
Unit continuously monitors the AC power, battery supply voltage, emergency lamp condition and charging circuit. If failure is detected, the indicator will show status and correct when adjusted. Unit will automatically perform NFPA required monthly and annual testing. Refer to user manual for details.
Remote Head Capable Option
The remote head capability option allows the ELCCOMBOLP-G unit to supply power to up to two additional LED remote heads. The remote heads would then operate on the same emergency mode as the standard units (see Emergency Operation Section).
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The COMBOLP-G is suitable for surface wall and top mounting via included canopy. Unibody housing snaps together with no additional fasteners. Quick connect installation design allows for quick and easy installation. Knock-out chevrons for customized egress signage and field adjustable.