LED Bollard - Composite Construction
- Housing utilizes fiberglass reinforced polymers as the base process material
- Specially designed heavy gauge galvanized base collar with provisions for a 4 bolt anchoring system
- All exposed hardware is stainless steel, with the LED light engines embedded and sealed within the composite structure
- The LED light engines are constructed of die cast aluminum with all diffusers fabricated from injection molded, UV stabilized, polycarbonate material
- Each LED light engine is manufactured using (3) 3500K white LED devices supported by a LED driver circuit designed specifically to support this LED light engine
- A 2" conduit entry area is available through the bottom of unit
- Code Compliance: ETL listed to UL standards 1598 and 1838
This Composite LED Bollard is designed to provide energy efficient illumination of walkways, decks, sidewalks and landscape areas for normal and emergency power failure use. Non weathering composite construction combined with versatile mounting configurations makes this bollard a natural choice for coastal environments, parks and residential applications.
The LED light engine can be applied from one to four sides as needed for proper illumination without wasted light spill, and provides warm 3500K illumination covering a 64 sqft area to 1 footcandle.
Supplied with single and multiple LED luminaries includes a convenient wiring harness that is suitable for hardwiring to the utility input.