Combo Edge Lit LED Exit Sign | Recessed - Ceiling and Wall Mount | Adjustable LED Lamps
Base Code: COMBOELR-G
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life SafetyCode
- Listed for damp location
- Recessed Mount - Ceiling and Wall
- Aluminum housing with high grade acrylic face
- Field Installable Arrows for Left, Right or Both directions.
- Long life LED illumination
- 3W Power Consumption
- Test switch and charge rate indicator on battery backup models
- Dual 120/277 volt operation
- Green COMBO LED Edge Lit Exit Sign
- Clear Single Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional adhesive arrows)
- Mirrored Double Sided "EXIT" faceplate (extra cost)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
ConstructionThe COMBOELR Combo Edge Lit Exit Sign housing is constructed of die-cast aluminum housing with an etched, clear acrylic panel. Double sided panel comes as mirrored configuration. Lettering is 6” high with 3/4” stroke. Aluminum housing color is standard.
The COMBOELR Combo Edge Lit Exit Sign series provides a long life LED illumination. The unit is constructed with a red or green high output LED board. Energy consumption is rated at less than 3 watts.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
Battery - Battery BackupThe COMBOELR series is designed with a 3.6V 1800mAh maintenance-free NiCad battery. The battery is protected by a low voltage cut-off circuit. The operating temperature range for the battery is 41°F (5°C) to 104°F (40°C).
|Standard Option||5°C to 40°C / 41°F to 104°F|
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers brown out, overload and short circuit protection.
The COMBOELR Combo Edge Lit Exit Sign series is suitable for wall or ceiling recessed mounting. Includes field installable directional arrow indicators. All hardware is included.